Welcome to Monster Forge
A free website featuring tools for DMs and Players.
The first tool is a quick, easy and powerful Paper Miniature Creator. Here is what it can do:
- Create, upload and modify your own or official creatures
- Gather the creatures you need for a session in a bestiary
- Print minis for all the creatures in your bestiaries with a single click
- The Base color and shape can be customized
- Miniatures of the same type can be numbered
- The minis have a foldable base that can be reinforced with a coin to make them wind-resistant
- The optional name label on the miniature is sized to use all the space optimally
- The miniatures can be printed for 1-inch, 3/4-inch or 1/2-inch grids
- The height of the minis can be dynamically adjusted, based on creature size and source image
- You can adjust the brightness of the mini's backside to create a silhouette effect
- The minis are nicely arranged on a sheet in a way to minimize wasted space
About Monster Forge
And how you can support this project.
I would like to offer this website for free to everyone and without ads. To keep up with the server cost and to cover part of the development effort I will try to rely on a Patreon Campaign. The main benefit for Patreons supporting this project will be a few weeks of early access to new in-development features and a vote in my development schedule.
If you would like to support me, head over to the Patreon Section and pledge at any tier. I am very grateful for any support, thank you!
If you have questions or want to get in contact with me, head over to our subreddit at r/monsterforge.
Disclaimer: This website is still under heavy development and a lot of features are missing; but I decided to launch it as early as possible to share the mini creator with you. Feel free to report bugs and errors at r/monsterforge.